Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Dry Cleaners in New York City


 Dry Cleaners in New York City


5.0 star rating
3/2/2016

We are very pleased to have found CASA Organic Cleaners. Overall, the staff is great.They run  a very organized and efficient business. They pickup my clothes within a timely manner from my building and deliver them free of charge. Their tailor is extremely talented.  You definitely get what you pay for.

4.0 star rating
9/4/2015
I give them my dry cleaning for my work clothes, which come back both dry and clean, so I guess they satisfy all the parts of their name. They also pick up and deliver (for free)! And you can eat all of their soap and your clothes after they finish, because it's organic! [citation needed]

Shirts are reasonable, pants are pretty pricey.


No comments:

Post a Comment